Tennis Court Rules and Regulations
- All AE residents who are current on their HOA dues and fines paid are members. Contact Scott Bridgeman for a key and/or tennis league play information.
- Players 16 and over have priority from 6pm on weekdays. Children under 16 may play on courts after 6pm on weekdays only if the courts are not being used.
- Parents are responsible for supervision of children in and around the court areas.
- Guests must be accompanied by an AE resident or member in good standing.
- USTA matches and tennis lessons have reserved practices and game times which are noted on our AE calendar. Please check the calendar prior to use—http://ashborougheast.org/aeha/calendar/
- Courts open at 8 am and close at 11:00 pm.
- Lost keys can be replaced for a fee.
- No use of courts when wet or slick.
- Only smooth soled tennis shoes are allowed on the courts.
- No skateboards, bikes, roller blades, scooters, electronic vehicles or remote-controlled cars on the court.
- Players should conduct themselves as ladies and gentlemen and observe court etiquette.
- Shirts must be worn while at the courts.
- Playtime is limited to a maximum of sixty (60) consecutive minutes when others are waiting to play.
- The AE Tennis Committee has arranged for Ben Hough, AE Tennis Pro, to offer tennis lessons at the AE courts. Lessons are available to members and non-members. Contact Ben at email@example.com or 843-214-5968. His tennis blog can be found at http://www.aetennis.blogspot.com
- Ben has reserved lesson and practice times at the AE courts. For these days and times see the AE calendar, http://ashborougheast.org/aeha/calendar/
These rules are designed to ensure your enjoyment of our tennis facilities. Please feel free to suggest changes or recommendations with the Tennis Director, Scott Bridgeman, at 843-486-0685 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ashborough East Homeowners Association assumes no liability for injuries to residents and their guests occurring on the playground, tennis courts, RV/Boat storage lot, pool, Community Building and surrounding parking areas.