- Only residents current on their HOA dues and fines paid are eligible to rent the building. Resident must be present throughout the rental period and is responsible for any damage. Reservations are first come, first served, and are held with a deposit.
- The building is to be used for AE community functions or groups and members’ private social functions. Commercial sales events are permitted.
- The maximum capacity is 70 people.
- Smoking is not allowed in the building.
- Alcohol may only be consumed by adults 21 and older.
For more information on rental rules and regulations visit http://ashborougheast.org/aeha/amenities/clubhouse
For reservations contact Kimberly Fieldman at AEastCB@yahoo.com or (631) 353-1172.
- All AE residents who are current on their HOA dues and fines paid are members. Players 16 and over have priority from 6pm on weekdays. Children under 16 may play on courts after 6pm on weekdays only if the courts are not being used. Parents are responsible for supervision of children in and around the court areas.
- Guests must be accompanied by an AE resident or member in good standing.
- USTA matches and tennis lessons have reserved practices and game times which are noted on our AE calendar. Please check the calendar prior to use.
- No use of courts when wet or slick. Only smooth soled tennis shoes are allowed on the courts.
- No skateboards, bikes, roller blades, scooters, electronic vehicles or remote-controlled cars on the court.
- Playtime is limited to a maximum of sixty (60) consecutive minutes when others are waiting to play.
- Courts open at 8 am and close at 11:00 pm.
Visit http://ashborougheast.org/aeha/amenities/tennis/ for full set of rules and regulations and tennis lesson information. To obtain your key contact Tennis Director, Scott Bridgeman at (843) 486-0685 or email@example.com.
Pool and Cabana
- The pool and cabana are open to all AE residents current on their HOA dues and fines paid. Access is by use of key FOB.
- The pool seasons runs from mid-April through mid-October. Hours of operation are the summer daylight hours of 6:30am to 8pm. When daylight hours shorten and sunset occurs earlier, the pool will close at 7pm. Night swimming is prohibited. These dates and hours can be changed at the discretion of the HOA Board of Directors.
- No gum, alcohol, smoking, glass containers, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, firearms or weapons are allowed in the pool compound. No food/drinks allowed in the water.
- Swimming is prohibited during thunderstorms. As soon as thunder is heard everyone must vacate the pool. The pool will remain closed until 20 minutes after the last clap of thunder has been heard.
- Swimming is prohibited during severe rainstorms. If during a rainstorm the bottom of the pool cannot be seen all swimmers must vacate the pool until visibility is restored.
- When there is no lifeguard on duty, children 14 years and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years or older). No running, horse play, profanity, or disrespect is allowed or FOB will be deactivated. Kiddie pool is for five years old and under.
- Babies and children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers when in the pool.
- There is a maximum of four guests per household. Residents must stay in the pool area with their guests at all times. The fee for more than four guests per household is $2.00 per each additional guest. Payment must be by check and may be turned in to the pool committee chair or a board member.
- Floatation devices and small rafts are allowed when the pool is not too crowded.
- We have one lane for laps. Keep clear of the lane when in use.
- The cabana may be rented for parties, not to exceed 25 people. Rental is first come, first served, and secured by a deposit. Contact Kimberly Fieldman at AEastCB@yahoo.com or (631) 353-1172 for availability and reservations.
- EMERGENCY PHONE MOUNTED ON WALL TO LEFT OF OFFICE DOOR CONNECTS DIRECTLY TO 911.
For additional rules and information about the pool area and cabana rental, see signs posted at pool and/or visit http://ashborougheast.org/aeha/amenities/pool/.
- For a yearly fee and based on availability, the RV/boat lot is available to AE homeowners current on their HOA dues and fines paid for storage of operable and registered boats or RVs.
- Renters are assigned a space. If a space is not currently available, the homeowner will go on the wait list. If you are on the waiting list, this does not give a resident permission for the equipment to be stored in your driveway or on your lot except for inside a garage.
- Access to the lot is restricted to renters only via the use of a key.
Visit http://ashborougheast.org/aeha/amenities/boat-and-rv-storage/ for full set of rules and regulations.
To rent a space contact RV/Boat Storage Chair, Bill Demas, (843) 873-0869, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The children’s playground is located in the amenities area and is open to residents’ children 12 years old and younger. Guests are welcome as long as they are accompanied by an AE resident.
For the safety and enjoyment of all our Ashborough East neighbors we ask that all residents and their guests follow the rules and guidelines for use of our community’s amenities.