The 2020 AE HOA Proposed Budget is available, please review and have comments/changes ready for the October meeting.
NOTE: AEWC meeting for 9/9/2019 has been postponed until 10/7/2019
Halcyon Real Estate Services now handles all of Ashborough East’s Community Management services including financial management. Contact Halcyon about payment of dues or if you have concerns about neighborhood appearance or covenant violations. David Peterson is president of Halcyon; Community Manager to be named later is Halcyon’s representative for AEHA.
FOR GENERAL INFO/CONCERNS AND TO REPORT COVENANT VIOLATIONS YOU MAY:
- Send email to Halcyon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to home page of Halcyon’s website halcyonres.com. Click “CONTACT US” and complete the form. Under “reason” you can select “Report a Covenant Violation”
- Call or email the Community Manager from Halcyon at 843-291-2686 (email@example.com ) or David Peterson from Halcyon at 803-732-9644 (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Send a FAX to Halcyon at 803-732-9625
- Write to Halcyon at 401 Western Lane, Suite 8-B, Irmo SC 29063
ARCHITECTUAL REVIEW BOARD: For questions about Architectural Review (such as tree cutting, fences, or alterations to exterior of your house or property), continue to contact the AEHA Architectural Review Board (ARB): email@example.com or 843 821-1275. For application forms see the ARB section of our website. John Mojonnier continues as our ARB chair.
AEHA Board of Directors:
Please not that the 3rd Monday of each month will be the board’s normal meeting date. You can also check the calendar. Note there is no board meeting in July.
TENNIS LESSONS IN AE!
The AE Tennis Committee has arranged for Ben Hough to offer tennis lessons. Lessons available to tennis members and non-members. Check out Ben’s website or contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-214-5968.
Join our Facebook Group in Ashborough East
click here for Architectural Review Board (ARB) information
Attn: Closing Attorneys and new home buyers! The AEHA 2017 annual dues are $435.00. There is a $150 fee payable to our management company at the time of closing for their service in providing “Estoppel Letter” confirming the status of dues and any fees or assessments. Here is a link to the Ashborough East Covenants. To request any further information please contact Halcyon Real Estate Services at email@example.com or use the contact information form on their website Their telephone number is 803 732-9644 at 401 Western Lane, Suite 8-B, Irmo SC 29063.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
Take a minute to look around the website or use some of these quick help links:
Architectural Review board info (ARB forms)
AEHA Newsletter (password required)*
Recommended Contractors (password required)*
* If you are an Ashborough East resident and lack this information, please check the last Community Newsletter mail-out or contact Ashborough East HA .